Friday, October 07, 2005

Day 3

Ok, as you may see its after midnight. I am up at the game lab contemplating on working on my graduation project or not. We just played flag football (co-ed) and lost 40 something to nothing. We did a lot better this game (the first round of playoffs) than we did against the same team during regular season (first game 90-0 their favor).

It was brutal, they were bulldozing our females and a few males might add ya (mainly their females were doing some of the grunt work, could be roid rage, not saying they are on roids, but they did have a hot female blonde that had legs that were bigger than mine and I am a big guy).

And if your keeping up with my previous posts, I am not breaking any Ramadan rules - its not daylight.

So, anyway...I got out there and played a few downs and the girls didn't run me over...I am like a soft brick wall if that makes sense. I did want the blonde to run into me, but I had to block the faster one....

Lets see, well I think I am done for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home