Day 5
This is day five of posts and its been a week since I created the blog.
Its progressing slowly. I am not so quick to post as I was in the beginning.
its also been a week since I started Ramadan. I am not feeling anything, mainly because I am not fasting for the entire day due to my schedule. I feel like I am not getting the full experience, but I will keep up with it.
As far as the people making posts, thank you to the two actual humans and not the spam that I have had to delete.
Just to make it clear to people, you no longer have to be registered with blogger.com to post on my blog. You will just show up as friend and then sign your name after your post, so I know who it was.
So the topic of discussion of today is what I have been contemplating. I have come up with a theory of the universe. That in order for life here on earth at lest to be born - then life must be taken. And since we are over populated and people are living longer now. I think that's what these natural disasters are occurring and taking large quantities of lives. To make up for it. I am not in any way trying to down play the seriousness of the tragic amounts of life that has been lost of the last few years. And my theory has to do with natural occurrences no man made. So, this is not to be equated with 9/11 in any way - that was man made.
This is just a theory of mine. Feel free to comment.
Well I think I am pretty much done for now.
later
Its progressing slowly. I am not so quick to post as I was in the beginning.
its also been a week since I started Ramadan. I am not feeling anything, mainly because I am not fasting for the entire day due to my schedule. I feel like I am not getting the full experience, but I will keep up with it.
As far as the people making posts, thank you to the two actual humans and not the spam that I have had to delete.
Just to make it clear to people, you no longer have to be registered with blogger.com to post on my blog. You will just show up as friend and then sign your name after your post, so I know who it was.
So the topic of discussion of today is what I have been contemplating. I have come up with a theory of the universe. That in order for life here on earth at lest to be born - then life must be taken. And since we are over populated and people are living longer now. I think that's what these natural disasters are occurring and taking large quantities of lives. To make up for it. I am not in any way trying to down play the seriousness of the tragic amounts of life that has been lost of the last few years. And my theory has to do with natural occurrences no man made. So, this is not to be equated with 9/11 in any way - that was man made.
This is just a theory of mine. Feel free to comment.
Well I think I am pretty much done for now.
later

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home