Day 6
I know, I know its been a long time since my last post. I got distracted by school work....stupid school work. Anyway, so what's been going on with everyone (or just with the one person that probably reads this)?
Well what's been going on with me, besides school. I have still been observing Ramadan and not faultering. Some days I feel like I am just dragging along, but once I eat I feel better, for about 10 minutes and then I want to go sleep.
So events in the news or other wise knows as current events. Astros made it to the world series, good for them. I have a friend named Strobel - he is a - lets call him a dedicated fan, who said if they go to the world series, he would get a tattoo. So, what will it be Strobel. I am a big fan of the I heart mom tats.
Speaking of tats - I am thinking about getting one. I was something that means strength and peace. My friend Malak tells me that I can get an Arabic calligraphy symbol that means just that. So I just might, not sure where I would get it. Still thinking...
So, how many storms are going to be created in the ocean to the left (or right if your looking at a map). Personally I think it would be neat to see hurricane alpha...don't get me wrong I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt or killed and no major destruction. But this would be the first time in history that we would have run out of storm names. Seeing how they are preset each year.
Well anyway....back to work. Later peps
Well what's been going on with me, besides school. I have still been observing Ramadan and not faultering. Some days I feel like I am just dragging along, but once I eat I feel better, for about 10 minutes and then I want to go sleep.
So events in the news or other wise knows as current events. Astros made it to the world series, good for them. I have a friend named Strobel - he is a - lets call him a dedicated fan, who said if they go to the world series, he would get a tattoo. So, what will it be Strobel. I am a big fan of the I heart mom tats.
Speaking of tats - I am thinking about getting one. I was something that means strength and peace. My friend Malak tells me that I can get an Arabic calligraphy symbol that means just that. So I just might, not sure where I would get it. Still thinking...
So, how many storms are going to be created in the ocean to the left (or right if your looking at a map). Personally I think it would be neat to see hurricane alpha...don't get me wrong I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt or killed and no major destruction. But this would be the first time in history that we would have run out of storm names. Seeing how they are preset each year.
Well anyway....back to work. Later peps

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home