Thursday, November 17, 2005

Day 16

I got this image off of Google and added the text. Its what I feel sometimes.

I want to get back in the frame of mind to work out and loose weight. But how do I do that. I know some people will say just do it. And so I do, I start up and it looks like I will keep it up - but then I get DERAILED. I lost a lot of weight around two years ago. About 100 pounds. I was working out and eating right. And now I have gained most of it back.

Mentally I want to be there, physically I need to be there.

I wrote this entry three days ago. I planned on posting it three days ago. But stuff happens. Anyway, I have given myself a goal. December 10, 2005. That will be my Independence Day. They day I get my act together and start working out and eating right. I don't plan on setting any numerical goals of weight loss. The only goal I set is just getting up off my fat butt and doing something about my image.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can do it...ive seen it happen before...and i know it can happen again...whatever you need from me...you let me know...

11/17/2005 01:24:00 PM  
Blogger Russell L. Smith said...

I thank you for the support, you always have. This time I need to do it for my health.

11/18/2005 08:10:00 PM  
Blogger Russell L. Smith said...

Thank you very much K.T.

12/14/2005 04:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home