Day 10
Well my family got another another bout of bad news today. A cousin of mine past away. I feel distant from it, but I know if I was back home I would not be disconnected from it. Actually just thinking about it brings me to think about his children. I used to watch them was I was in high school. I got pretty close to them. But then I went off and did the whole college thing and we grew apart.
They are certainly in my thoughts, and I wish I could be there for them. A big part of me wants to miss work and go to the funeral. I still just might, I am not sure yet. Once I find out more from my family on the plans, I will know.
He was a beloved man, he had a great personality. He made you feel comfortable. He was a great friend, father and husband. And he will be surely missed. His name was Charles.
I plan on writing a letter to his family if I am unable to attend the funeral.
They are certainly in my thoughts, and I wish I could be there for them. A big part of me wants to miss work and go to the funeral. I still just might, I am not sure yet. Once I find out more from my family on the plans, I will know.
He was a beloved man, he had a great personality. He made you feel comfortable. He was a great friend, father and husband. And he will be surely missed. His name was Charles.
I plan on writing a letter to his family if I am unable to attend the funeral.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home