Day 11
Is it bad news that comes in threes...?
I just found out 10 minutes ago, that my father was admitted to the ER. I was told no need to come home, because they are just gong to monitor him. But still I imagine he would like me there. I may go in tomorrow, if he isn't better.
The family is going to be spread thin this week, maybe this month. With all that's going on.
I just found out 10 minutes ago, that my father was admitted to the ER. I was told no need to come home, because they are just gong to monitor him. But still I imagine he would like me there. I may go in tomorrow, if he isn't better.
The family is going to be spread thin this week, maybe this month. With all that's going on.

1 Comments:
Hi there-sure do miss you these days- you're quite busy w/life and school, I know. My condolences go out to you and your family along with prayers. I'll call you later - take care- say hello to all as all here says hello to you.... God Bless.
Post a Comment
<< Home