Day 17

Well its been a while since I have posted anything on my blog. So, I thought I would catch up with recent events and any progress I have made in my new goal.
Current or recent events. I graduated and earned my Master's Degree. In Jan. I start work on my PhD.
As far as my goal to loose weight. Well that has actually been progressive. Since I started working out Sunday, I have lost three pounds. I worked out twice on Sunday, missed Monday and worked out Yesterday. I am about to go work out today.
Mentally I thought it would be tough, but then again I have been so tough on myself, that I think finally I am back in the right mind set to accomplish this goal.
My goal is to loose at least 10 pounds a month and to keep this up until I reach my goal. To become a CALVIN KLEIN model, just kidding or am I.
Something did sort of amazed me today, when I went to go look up a picture on google that would convey weight loss, mostly pictures of diet pills popped up. I am not sure what to say about that.

2 Comments:
Congrats Russell! I want to lose 10 pounds over the break. I know - I'm crazy. :-)
thank you Christi, good luck with your goal....you don't sound too crazy...:)
Post a Comment
<< Home