Thursday, January 19, 2006

Sushi Day


Ok, so i went most of the day without food and then I went and ate an all you can eat or care to eat sushi buffet. I know your first initial thoughts, such as mine...was it fresh. For the msot part it was. I enjoyed myself and ate, and ate, and ate. And that was two hours ago and I am still full. I think I got my feel of sushi for like a year. I feel a little bad that I went ate so much, it was almost with the mentality of this is healthy right, so why not eat what you want - as much as your want - right?

But can't do that again. I don't want to do that again. Will I do it again?

Well I would like to say more but I am extremely tired. Perhaps more tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home