Why?
Why is it that people think since I am friends with beautiful women that I have a crush on them or that I am in love with them? Why can't I just be friends with them? I have said to a few of my female friends before, that I don't go where I am not wanted. Meaning why waste my time, my heart, my emotions on something that would never be.
I am realistic...I understand my reality...Sometimes I have obtained the hearts of beautiful women....those that are gorgeous on the outside, but those that are gorgeous on the inside as well.
There is so much complexity inside me that I don't think I could ever recipicate those types of feelings. I have come to the conclusion that I very well may be single for the rest of my life and with that notion, I don't just allow my feelings to run freely.
The women in my life are very special to me. They each bring something to the table that the others don't. That's why I cherish them, respect them, care for them and love them....but I am not in love with them.
Sometimes I just want to go to my island....and if you know me you know what I mean by that.
The one thing about me is that I am honest. I don't like to lie, because then you have to remember that lie and I hate the feeling you get when you lie. And I understand that sometimes lying is necessary to spare someone's feelings. But for the most part I am upfront with my feelings.
It's like the more I think I understand women, the less I understand them. Sometimes I don't even know why I worry about this; I don't even have the time to have a serious relationship. I am going to school 12 hours with this being my first semester as a PhD student, plus I have two part time jobs, one freelance job and I work out. I have no time to sleep much less fall in love. The things I am doing now are to secure my future.
I can visualize my island...that's all I have to say for now
.
I am realistic...I understand my reality...Sometimes I have obtained the hearts of beautiful women....those that are gorgeous on the outside, but those that are gorgeous on the inside as well.
There is so much complexity inside me that I don't think I could ever recipicate those types of feelings. I have come to the conclusion that I very well may be single for the rest of my life and with that notion, I don't just allow my feelings to run freely.
The women in my life are very special to me. They each bring something to the table that the others don't. That's why I cherish them, respect them, care for them and love them....but I am not in love with them.
Sometimes I just want to go to my island....and if you know me you know what I mean by that.
The one thing about me is that I am honest. I don't like to lie, because then you have to remember that lie and I hate the feeling you get when you lie. And I understand that sometimes lying is necessary to spare someone's feelings. But for the most part I am upfront with my feelings.
It's like the more I think I understand women, the less I understand them. Sometimes I don't even know why I worry about this; I don't even have the time to have a serious relationship. I am going to school 12 hours with this being my first semester as a PhD student, plus I have two part time jobs, one freelance job and I work out. I have no time to sleep much less fall in love. The things I am doing now are to secure my future.
I can visualize my island...that's all I have to say for now
.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home