Wednesday, March 15, 2006

How do you....part 2

Well I have started a conversation with "anonymous" about my original post of How do you...and I feel that it deserves a sequel to the post. So, this is my response to his/her's last comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I don't feel the world owes me anything, I actually feel that I owe the world. But that's not the issue.

It was actually very disconcerting to hear the person (and they will remain "anonymous") say the things they said. I reflected a lot, I regrouped a lot. I am tired of reflecting. This is me, this is who I am...and I don't owe anyone an explanation of myself.

The journey that I am on is one that will be both for my family, my friends as well as myself. I am realizing how mortal I am, understanding my surroundings. I am getting a better understanding of the people in and around my life.

That is growth, that is maturation. That is the person I am becoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home