Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Super Monster vs. Me


Super Monster vs. Me, originally uploaded by Russell L. Smith.

It was Sunday Nov. 12th 2006. I set out to conquer the Super Monster Burrito at Freebird. The picture doesn't do it justice, the beast that I held in my hands could have easily swallowed a human baby whole. I had to come up with a strategy, and way to attack the giant. I studied the colossus for what seemed like hours, which probably turned about to be oh about two minutes, But I devised a plan; the top corner is where I would sink my pearly off-whites into its flesh. I knew that I would have to unsheathe my mighty spoon of plastic given to me by the containers of the condiment counter, to help me take down Tin Tower of Terror. But don't let the looks full you; underneath the multi-layer aluminum armor contains large quantities of steak, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, beans, tomatoes and tortillas – yes I said tortillas, there were two. Could I complete my mission and slay the shinny dragon?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fatass

12/27/2008 04:01:00 PM  
Blogger Livie said...

Brave words from someone posting as anon. Weakling.

12/28/2008 09:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i ate two of those within an hour once.....sadly my crap came out only looking like one of those burritos

1/11/2010 02:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home