French Fry Goodbye...

Well its been two weeks since I have given up the evil french fry. The smell of fries, oh yes - almost orgasmic. My favorite fries, Chick-fil-A, McDonald's and Wendy's. As a kid I would put the fries in burger or chicken sandwich, I learned it from my friends. Sometimes, I would go back to being a kid and do it as an adult. It might not sound tasty, but for me it was. But those days are over - hopefully. And now, its time to give up sodas, fast food and then eventually get back to organic food.
This weeks mission:
No Sodas! And continue with No Fries!

5 Comments:
Hey Russell
I have stopped having Fries and any combo meal. This means I can have a small soda with the smaller sized sandwich.
McDonald's McChicken is a great value when you need to eat out.
William
Congratulations on a monumental event! The french fry is such an addicting treat I know I cryed when passing fast food restaurants after surgery knowing that I would not eat them again... (or at least should not) It's one of the most difficult things to do I think.
To your continued success
William I tend to get the all white meat nuggets at McDonalds. But eventually I know I want to get back to organic, it just tastes better. And I will when my new job starts and I can afford it. But Catapillar is right, its hard to not just order the fries and even pass by a fast food place and know how good those fries taste. Thank you both for your comments.
it's the french fry police!
;-)
Wendy's fries dipped in a frosty. I'm serious. These is nothing better.
Post a Comment
<< Home