Thursday, April 13, 2006

The New Diet...


Ok, so I have come up with a new diet pill. This should totally work , if my theory is correct.

Have you ever done the "science" experiment when you were younger, involving Coke and a slab of bacon or a t-bone steak? I have done the bacon experiment, because frankly its cheaper and my parents would have never let me waste a steak.

So, what you do is take Coca-Cola and fill up a bowl with it. Place the slab of bacon or t-bone steak in the bowl full of Coke. And let is sit. I believe the slab of bacon is gone within 24 hours, but it takes a few days for the meat and fat to dissolve off the bone of a t-bone. And if you used the t-bone steak, all is left is that t-bone. So, what does this prove - that Coke can destroy fat (and meat as well). But more importantly fat.

But it has to come in contact with the fat and stay there for a while. So, my thoughts are (and I am not scientists), but if we can get Coke directly to our blood stream ( ie. pills) then perhaps we make it target the fat and stay in our bodies longer than just drinking it.

Does this make sense?

disclaimer: Coca-Cola does not make a diet pill (yet, but they should - and pay me for my theory) and I photoshoped that image.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why the quick fix?

Why not discipline one's self and workout, eat right and train to be thinner?

This makes sense to me.

4/17/2006 06:05:00 PM  
Blogger Russell L. Smith said...

well anonymous, it was meant to be read a satire on the diet industry.

4/21/2006 12:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry. I didn't read it that way. I reread and it didn't come across as satirical.

Perhaps my satirical switch is on the fritz again.

4/24/2006 02:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home