Monday, May 08, 2006

Going down to Southpark...


So, I have enjoyed this show ever since I started watching it back in my undergrad days. Some times I feel the jokes aren't as funny as they are gross (which I don't like)...but you gotta take the good with the bad. Now they are re-airing the shows on WB. So, in honor of Southpark. I have created the "Big Russ" character. That's what the fellow bouncers at the bar call me.

p.s. That's a flashlight in my hand not an ice scraper

2 Comments:

Blogger Estelle said...

Hahaha. Cute. I love South Park but I'm afraid to say that for the past two seasons, they have been lacking. Or maybe I'm juts growing up.....but I doubt that. : )

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c15/BRLadyBug/Cool%20Stuff/EstherSouthParkPerson.jpg

^My Southpark person

5/12/2006 04:19:00 PM  
Blogger Russell L. Smith said...

Well like I said sometimes I just see the shows and think ok not that funny.

I like your southpark character...I think everyone should have one. I know my friends have gotten me to do one for them.

5/16/2006 09:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home