Survival From The Fat Kid
So, now I have decided to include in my blog, besides my other rants. A survival guide for the fat people of the world. Included in the survival skill will be a level of difficulty, using this scale. Easy, Medium, Hard and Extremely Hard.
Survival Skill #1
Always make fun of yourself before anyone else can.
Level of Difficulty: Easy
By doing this you will take the power away from the person doing the insulting. And in return you have all the control.
Example of the Skill:
At roll call during a security meeting. We were short handed, and the boss said is this all we have. My reply was, you can count me as three people. Laughter heard throughout my fellow bouncers.
Another Example:
The bouncers and I were walking and talking one night about a guy who said he was going home to get a gun, I said well I can take three possibly four bullets. They stopped in the tracks with again laughter.
Survival Skill #1
Always make fun of yourself before anyone else can.
Level of Difficulty: Easy
By doing this you will take the power away from the person doing the insulting. And in return you have all the control.
Example of the Skill:
At roll call during a security meeting. We were short handed, and the boss said is this all we have. My reply was, you can count me as three people. Laughter heard throughout my fellow bouncers.
Another Example:
The bouncers and I were walking and talking one night about a guy who said he was going home to get a gun, I said well I can take three possibly four bullets. They stopped in the tracks with again laughter.

1 Comments:
Thats a good survival skill. I used it alot...
Post a Comment
<< Home