Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Trolls under our Blogs




Why do people fill the urge to made rude, obnoxious and downright crude comments on other people's blog. Who are they? Considered jerks by some, but trolls by others. We all know what a jerk is, but a troll is defined as the following:

Troll - someone who makes negative, mean, attacking, stupid comments on a blog just to irritate people.

As the few readers that I have know, I sometimes reference my friend Christi Nielsen's blog. So if you want to see what the latest "anonymous" troll has said, feel free to go to her blog and check out two of her latest posts.

Fired Up and Broken

Its irritating, I guess people can do whatever they want to do. Because I know they will use the "freedom of speech" speech. But serious, when someone is pouring their heart out to the world, do you just slap them verbally. I know these types of people, these trolls are trying to get a response out of us, the blog posters and the blog commenters. But be a dick on your own blog. This could be some people's profession.

And I am hoping I will get the whammmbulance comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home